February Is the Green Season Here
Towering evergreens. Endless moss and ferns. Miles of waterfront. Snowcapped mountains. Need a cure for late-winter blues? Frosty Moss has you covered.
Pavement + Trail Runners Unite
From the Sol Duc River to Blyn, the entire 80-mile course follows both the paved Olympic Discovery Trail and the singletrack Adventure Route.
Superfun Finish Line After-Party
As if your day wasn’t epic enough, get ready to eat, drink, and celebrate during the Frosty Moss Relay after-party at Club 7 in the 7 Cedars Casino. Tasty refreshments guaranteed.
Frosty Moss Relay — February 23, 2019
Frosty Moss 101: How Does a Relay Work?
1. Form a team of 3 or 5 runners.
2. Load up your team vehicle with food, drinks, extra layers, tunes, and teammates.
3. Drop off your first-leg runner at the start line. They run to the next leg’s starting point (aka the relay exchange).
4. Meanwhile, the rest of the team drives to the next relay exchange and waits for the runner.
5. Runner arrives at exchange, tags the next runner, who runs to the next exchange. Tired runner gets in van.
6. Repeat until the finish line!
Title Sponsor: Wirta Hospitality Worldwide
Celebration & Finish Line Sponsor: 7 Cedars Casino
Enjoy hot food, cold drinks, music, relay awards, and more in Club 7 at the Jamestown S’Klallam Tribe’s 7 Cedars Casino. Watch for the tribe’s new hotel, scheduled to open in 2020. 7 Cedars Casino is an 18-and-up venue. Please organize your relay group accordingly. Thanks!
Support Local Events: Be a Sponsor!
Email Peninsula Adventure Sports at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how your business or organization can partner with the Frosty Moss Relay.
A portion of Frosty Moss Relay proceeds will benefit the Peninsula Trails Coalition volunteers who help to maintain and build the Olympic Discovery Trail and Adventure Route.